Abstract submission for the One Health EcoHealth Congress 2016 is now closed.
The One Health Eco Health Scientific Program Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work. Abstracts can be submitted for consideration for an oral presentation or a hard copy poster. You will be asked to indicate all co-authors, but the presenting author should submit the abstract. Presenting authors must be paid registrants at the Congress. There may only be one presenting author per paper. All abstracts must be submitted online via the Congress website using the online submission form.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||24 June 2016|
|Author Notification||2 August 2016|
|Call for Late Breaking Abstracts||9 August 2016|
|Author Registration Deadline||16 August 2016|
|Call for Late Breaking Submission Deadline||30 August 2016|
|Late Breaking Author Registration Deadline||1 November 2016|
Important Information Regarding Abstract Submission
- Please read through the submission instructions listed below before preparing your abstract.
- Please ensure you are registered for the Congress prior to 16 August 2016.
- If this is your first time submitting, please click here to create an author account.
Submission Instructions for Preparing and Formatting Your Abstract(s)
- Write the abstract title in the field provided.
- Abstract submissions must be in English.
- Font type and size for the abstract text: Arial, 11pt left justified.
- DO NOT repeat the abstract title in the abstract text box provided.
- Use only the given space with a MAXIMUM of 200 words.
- The abstract MUST be a SINGLE PARAGRAPH (unstructured) only. If format is not correct, it will be returned to the author to amend.
- NO headings, spaces between paragraphs, references, graphics, tables, footnotes or images should be included with your abstract text.
- Use standard abbreviations only. Within the body of the abstract, when using abbreviations spell out the name in full at the first mention and follow with the abbreviation in parenthesis. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the name in full is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- Capitalise the first letter of trade names.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the One Health EcoHealth 2016 Scientific Program Committee for acceptance.
Please follow the below steps to submit your abstract:
- Click the orange ‘submit abstract’ button below to commence your submission.
- Abstract submissions will only be accepted via the Congress Website and in the above format.
- You will be asked to create an account for the Congress. Please remember your password in case you need to access it again to make any changes to your submission.
- Enter your paper title in the ‘Paper Details’ section.
- Upload your abstract in a .doc or .docx format, following the format used in the abstract submission template.
- List all authors and their affilliations in the correct order, ensuring you indicate the presenting author for the abstract.
- Select your abstract theme and sub-theme as applicable to your abstract.
- Indicate your keywords in the field provided.
- Indicate your preferred presentation type.
- Click ‘Preview and Submit’. You will be able to preview your abstract and make any changes if required.
- While on the preview window, click ‘Submit’ to confirm your submission.
- The principal submitting author will be notified of the results of the review of abstracts by 2 August 2016.
Join our mailing list
Sponsorship & Exhibition Expression of Interest
Call for Papers:
Abstract Submission Deadline:
24 June 2016
2 August 2016
Call for Late Breaking Abstracts:
9 August 2016
Author Registration Deadline:
16 August 2016
Early Bird Registration Deadline:
16 August 2016
Call for Late Breaking Submission Deadline:
30 August 2016
Late Breaking Author Registration Deadline:
1 November 2016
3 – 7 December 2016